Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Highlights - 2nd half of August

What I enjoyed the last two weeks:
  • Running away to Spokane overnight for spa, movie, craft day with Jo, Lisa, and Mom. Great spending time with the girls. Happy 50th Jo!
  • Day of Crafts and Sewing at Cyndy's - always a great time! Followed up with pizza and games, fun!
  • Happy anniversary to us! 17 years - amazing. Palisade was a yummy treat.
  • Catching up on some movie rentals (Waitress, Penelope) and current flicks (had to see Mamma Mia! on my own, since everybody else saw it when I wasn't around).

Lowlight: Sleep, how I miss it. Wish our little bug would sleep more, so I could too. Sigh.

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed Palisade -- and happy anniversary to the two of you! Some day that bug will sleep a lot. Or at least you won't have to be awake when he is.

Jo said...

Sam I love your highlights, what a great idea! Sleep what is that?? It will come eventually (think teenage years when they sleep all day for 12 hours and then stay up all night.)