For your viewing pleasure, some things I finally finished near the end of 2008.
- Yarn: Knit Pick's Telemark in Colonial Blue
- Pattern: Gathered Pullover from Interweave Knits
- Needles: size 7, circulars and dpns
- Modifications: Lengthened the sleeves a bit, skipped the yarn overs in a row across the bust for obvious reasons.
Started in Feb '08, finished December 30th, 2008 (whew! Less than a year :-). Very wearable. Slightly scratchy - dang wool.
Elisa's Nest Tote for Ann
- Yarn: Knit Pick's CotLin in Morrocan Red (Ann's signature color!)
- Pattern: Elisa's Nest Tote from The Purl Bee
- Needles: I forget - size 9? 10? Who knows
- Modifications: none but my occasional mistake
Pattern is still fun the second time and doesn't take too long, although I stretched out working on it over months. Was fun to make for Ann in red.
Morningside Neckwarmer for Colin
Late-minute Christmas idea for Colin. Sadly, kept screwing up, so it didn't make it by Christmas, even though it's only 1 ball's worth o' knitting. Sigh. The pattern's only two rows of just a few stitches, repeated all the way in the round, no purls or anything. So, I really impressed myself when I realized that I'd managed to flip the stiches inside out halfway through. Jeez.