Monday, April 9, 2007

Progress on Jo Jo, and it's Mr. Bunny!

It's amazing what a 4.5 hour drive will do for your knitting. Jo Jo's almost half a top now. I got bored working on the straps, so I've postponed finishing the front in favor of starting the back. Maybe I can do all four at the same time and have them come out the same length. Who knows?

In other news, Max had a swell time dyeing Easter eggs. He insisted on playing Easter bunny and hiding them in the living room for Colin and I to find. Here's the bunny prep time...

Are you ready? Yep, all set!

Of course, then he came down with croup that night and couldn't do the actual Easter egg hunt at the neighborhood park on Sunday. Good thing he jumped the gun and hosted his own mini-hunt on Saturday.

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Nice progress on Jo Jo! And I love your cute Easter bunny.