Sunday, September 13, 2009

First week of First Grade

First off, Max and Abbey had their last full day together - we'll miss you Abbey!


And then, school began. First day photo:

And here's what I saw when I went to pick him up after extended day:


Fully engrossed in playing with a new friend. It's working out fine, so far!

Lunches:


(he didn't eat any of those cute cheese leaves)

(the mac 'n cheese was too dry and came home uneaten - we'll have to figure the Thermos thing out)

Like the napkins? I sewed them up the night before (not my fault, I ordered the fabric 2 weeks ago, but it didn't come till Tuesday), and he's been liking them. The fabric line is Rocket Scientist from In the Beginning fabrics. Seemed so Max, had to have it. But he didn't need another quilt, so napkins it is!


Now we're all enjoying lots of downtime at home, and getting ready for a full week!

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

What fun! It's so exciting to start something new.