Friday, September 21, 2007

Something tweedy

I have a hankering to make a tweedy sweater. Of course, I'm allergic to wool, and almost all tweeds are wool. So I guess it better be something that I can wear a shirt under, which rules out this one: Everday Tweed. Anyway, I'd prefer to try a cardigan. How about this one: Quick Knit Jacket. Not super exciting. Hmm. This one looks way too hard for me yet: Skye Tweed Jacket. But it is gorgeous and shapely and feminine - soo pretty. Hey, how about this one? Emma Jacket. Oooh - now this one is gorgeous! And it's just a ribbed cardi underneath that amazing cabled collar, so shouldn't be too hard: Juno. So, which one do you like best? Which would look best on me? (I'm leaning towards Juno).

4 comments:

annzy said...

My vote is for Quick Knits or Juno I think both of them are lovely and would tweed up well.

cyndy said...

I really like the Juno as well.

Jo said...

I like the Juno as well, the collar would be fun to try. I also like the Skye Tweed one.

Lucy van Pelt said...

If you could do the Skye jacket, that would be fantastic. I really like the lines and it would look great on you. The collar on the Juno is fabulous too.