Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Trip to Boise and Yet More Postcard Quilts

We had a grand visit in Boise at the end of June. Max sure enjoyed his cousins. Here they are gathering candy from the pinata at Fiona's b-day party.

Here's some sprinkler action in Whitney's backyard:

And here are Brooke & Max enjoying some popsicles on Grammy & Pop's back porch. Yum!

I think Max thought we should spend the whole summer there. Nothing but fun!

I thought this was a nice shot of Mackenzie...

And Diane indulged me in my need to make jam. Yum again. Too bad it didn't set up, it's more like strawberry sauce. Hmm.

I'm still enjoying whipping up little postcard (well, a little bigger) quilts. I made one for Colin for Father's Day and made this one for Mom for her birthday:


And Max's blue hoodie sweater is coming along nicely - got the back done, most of the front, and then I'll tackle my first-ever sleeves & hood! Should be fun.

1 comment:

Orange said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Next time maybe we can coordinate and visit at the same time. Miles would love to see Max, he asks about him all the time!